Aalaei faraj - direct investment history in Centillium communications inc

Filed on 2007-08-08 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-07-046717.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001209191-07-046717-index.htm

2006-08-06 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 66000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 66000

Restricted Stock Units Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2008-08-06 exercise price 0.00 has valueunderlying security shares 66000 underlying security title Common Sock

f2 each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of centillium common stock.
f3 restricted stock units granted under issuer's 1997 stock plan. subject to any change of control or other agreement then in place, restricted stock units vest as to 25% of the shares subject thereto on each of the first four anniversaries of the date of grant. vested shares shall be delivered on the vesting date subject to any deferrment arrangements then in effect. if the holder ceases to be an employee of the issuer, any remaining unvested restricted stock units shall be forfeited.


Filed on 2007-08-08 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-07-046717.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001209191-07-046717-index.htm

2007-08-06 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 134000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 134000

Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2008-08-06 exercise price 1.57 has valueitem expiration due date 2017-08-06 underlying security shares 134000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 subject to any change of control or other agreement then in effect, options vest as to twenty-five percent (25%) of the shares on 08/06/2008, and as to the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of the shares, thereafter in 36 successive equal monthly installments.


Filed on 2006-07-21 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-06-041996.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001209191-06-041996-index.htm

2006-07-20 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 45000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 645851

Common Stock Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 restricted stock grant made under issuer's 1997 stock plan. subject to any change of control or other agreement then in effect, the shares vest 25% on july 20, 2007, and vest 25% each year thereafter. if the holder ceases to be an employee of the issuer, then issuer may reacquire any remaining unvested shares for no consideration. the shares may not be transferred prior to the vesting date.


Filed on 2006-07-21 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-06-041996.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001209191-06-041996-index.htm

2006-07-20 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 105000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 105000

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2007-07-20 exercise price 2.63 has valueitem expiration due date 2016-07-20 underlying security shares 105000 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 subject to any change of control or other agreement then in effect, options vest as to twenty-five percent (25%) of the shares on 07/20/2007, and as to the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of the shares, thereafter in 36 successive equal monthly installments.


Filed on 2005-03-02 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-05-000005.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-05-000005-index.htm

2005-02-28 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 38411 shares at $1.9898 remaining shares owned 600851

Common Stock Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2005-03-02 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-05-000005.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-05-000005-index.htm

2005-02-28 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 70000

Common Stock Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm


Filed on 2005-01-20 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-05-000004.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-05-000004-index.htm

2005-01-18 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 500000 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 500000

Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2006-01-18 exercise price 2.53 has valueitem expiration due date 2016-01-18 underlying security shares 500000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 options vest as to twenty-five percent (25%) of the shares on 1/18/06, and as to the remaining seventy-five percent (75%) of the shares thereafter in 36 successive equal monthly installments.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 240694

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2002-04-12 exercise price 6.62 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-06-04 underlying security shares 240694 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 1/4th vest on 4/12/02, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 9306

Incentive Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2002-04-12 exercise price 6.62 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-06-04 underlying security shares 9306 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 1/4th vest on 4/12/02, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 150000

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2001-04-12 exercise price 6.62 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-06-04 underlying security shares 150000 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 1/4th vest on 4/12/01, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 480000

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2001-02-10 exercise price 5.00 has valueitem expiration due date 2010-02-10 underlying security shares 480000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 1/4th vest on 2/10/01, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 20000

Incentive Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2001-02-10 exercise price 5.00 has valueitem expiration due date 2010-02-10 underlying security shares 20000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 1/4th vest on 2/10/01, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-02-16 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 459124 shares at $4.79 remaining shares owned 459124

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2004-12-01 exercise price 4.79 has valueitem expiration due date 2014-02-16 underlying security shares 459124 underlying security title Common Stock

f6 1/4th vest on 12/1/04, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-02-16 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc bought 20876 shares at $4.79 remaining shares owned 20876

Incentive Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2004-12-01 exercise price 4.79 has valueitem expiration due date 2014-02-16 underlying security shares 20876 underlying security title Common Stock

f6 1/4th vest on 12/1/04, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 249996

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2003-11-29 exercise price 2.56 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-11-19 underlying security shares 249996 underlying security title Common Stock

f5 1/4th vest on 11/29/03, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 4

Incentive Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2003-11-29 exercise price 2.56 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-11-19 underlying security shares 4 underlying security title Common Stock

f5 1/4th vest on 11/29/03, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 433781

Non Qualified Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2002-06-01 exercise price 6.62 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-06-04 underlying security shares 433781 underlying security title Common Stock

f4 1/48th vest on 6/1/02, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.


Filed on 2004-02-17 by Aalaei Faraj SEC CIK 1192382 Form 4

Accession 0001192382-04-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1192382/0001192382-04-000001-index.htm

2004-03-19 Aalaei Faraj (CIK 1192382) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Centillium Communications Inc remaining shares owned 66219

Incentive Stock Option Right To Buy Centillium Communications Inc Ctlm exercise date 2002-06-01 exercise price 6.62 has valueitem expiration due date 2012-06-04 underlying security shares 66219 underlying security title Common Stock

f4 1/48th vest on 6/1/02, 1/48th vests per month thereafter.