Abbey jeffrey d - direct investment history in Argos therapeutics inc

Filed on 2017-01-23 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-17-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-17-000001-index.htm

2017-01-19 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 386212 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 386212

Stock Option Right To Buy Argos Therapeutics Inc Args exercise price 4.85 has valueitem expiration due date 2027-01-18 underlying security shares 386212 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 this option was granted on january 19, 2017, and vests as to 25% of the shares underlying this option on january 1, 2018, with the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option vesting in equal amounts monthly over the next three years beginning january 1, 2018.


Filed on 2017-01-23 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-17-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-17-000001-index.htm

2017-01-19 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 17430 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 127050

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition


Filed on 2016-06-15 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-16-000008.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-16-000008-index.htm

2016-06-13 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 250000 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 250000

Stock Option Right To Buy Argos Therapeutics Inc Args exercise price 7.41 has valueitem expiration due date 2026-06-12 underlying security shares 250000 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 this option was granted on june 13, 2016 and vests as to 25% of the shares underlying this option on june 13, 2017, with the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option vesting in equal amounts monthly over the next three years beginning june 13, 2017.


Filed on 2016-06-15 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-16-000008.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-16-000008-index.htm

2016-06-13 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 10924 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 109620

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 each restricted stock unit represents a contingent right to receive one share of the company's common stock. the restricted stock units vest in twelve equal monthly installments beginning june 30, 2016. vested shares will be delivered to the reporting person on each vesting date.
f2 includes 2,002 shares of common stock acquired pursuant to the 2014 employee stock purchase plan on march 10, 2016.


Filed on 2016-01-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-16-000007.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-16-000007-index.htm

2016-01-08 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 90401 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 96694

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition


Filed on 2015-12-03 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-15-000004.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-15-000004-index.htm

2015-12-02 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Ceo)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 1000 shares at $3.8894 remaining shares owned 6293

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities

f1 includes 1,330 shares of common stock acquired pursuant to the 2014 employee stock purchase plan on march 5, 2015 and 1,383 shares of common stock acquired pursuant to the 2014 employee stock purchase plan on september 4, 2015.


Filed on 2015-06-19 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-15-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-15-000001-index.htm

2015-06-17 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 120000 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 120000

Stock Option Right To Buy Argos Therapeutics Inc Args exercise price 7.8 has valueitem expiration due date 2025-06-16 underlying security shares 120000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 this option was granted on june 17, 2015 and vests as to 25% of the shares underlying this option on june 17, 2016, with the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option vesting in equal amounts monthly over the next three years beginning june 17, 2016.


Filed on 2014-07-30 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001543077-14-000001.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001543077-14-000001-index.htm

2014-07-28 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 58400 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 687960

Stock Option Right To Buy Argos Therapeutics Inc Args exercise price 6.09 has valueitem expiration due date 2024-07-27 underlying security shares 58400 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 this option was granted on july 28, 2014 and vests as to 25% of the shares underlying this option on july 1, 2015, with the remaining 75% of the shares underlying this option vesting in equal amounts monthly over the next three years beginning july 1, 2015.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc sold 1267 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 0

Series E Preferred Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args underlying security shares 1267 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 each share of series e preferred stock converted into 0.1667 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series e preferred stock has no expiration date.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc sold 1238 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 0

Series D Preferred Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args underlying security shares 1238 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 each share of series d preferred stock converted into 0.1667 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series d preferred stock has no expiration date.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc sold 75 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 0

Series C Preferred Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args underlying security shares 75 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 each share of series c preferred stock converted into 0.0074 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series c preferred stock has no expiration date.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 1267 shares remaining shares owned 2580

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: C Conversion of derivative security (usually options)

f3 each share of series e preferred stock converted into 0.1667 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series e preferred stock has no expiration date.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 1238 shares remaining shares owned 1313

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: C Conversion of derivative security (usually options)

f2 each share of series d preferred stock converted into 0.1667 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series d preferred stock has no expiration date.


Filed on 2014-02-12 by Argos Therapeutics Inc SEC CIK 1105533 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-009883.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1105533/0001209191-14-009883-index.htm

2014-02-12 Abbey Jeffrey D (CIK 1543077) through Direct (Chief Executive Officer)

Invested in Argos Therapeutics Inc bought 75 shares remaining shares owned 75

Common Stock Argos Therapeutics Inc Args Transaction code: C Conversion of derivative security (usually options)

f1 each share of series c preferred stock converted into 0.0074 shares of common stock upon the closing of the issuer's initial public offering of common stock for no additional consideration. the series c preferred stock has no expiration date.