Abbott william j - direct investment history in Crown media holdings inc

Filed on 2016-05-04 by Abbott William J SEC CIK 1231425 Form 4

Accession 0001104659-16-117534.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1231425/0001104659-16-117534-index.htm

2016-05-02 Abbott William J (CIK 1231425) through Direct (President And Ceo)

Invested in Crown Media Holdings Inc sold 4000 shares at $5.05 remaining shares owned 0

Class A Common Stock Crown Media Holdings Inc Crwn Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f1 on may 2, 2016, pursuant to the previously announced merger of cm merger co., a newly-formed delaware corporate subsidiary of hallmark cards, incorporated ("hallmark"), with and into the issuer, with the issuer as the surviving corporation, each of the issuer's shares of class a common stock, par value $0.01 per share, not owned directly or indirectly by hallmark or its affiliates, was converted into the right to receive $5.05 in cash.


Filed on 2008-11-12 by Abbott William J SEC CIK 1231425 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-08-061074.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1231425/0001181431-08-061074-index.htm

2008-11-12 Abbott William J (CIK 1231425) through Direct (Executive Vice President)

Invested in Crown Media Holdings Inc bought 4000 shares at $2.40 remaining shares owned 4000

Class A Common Stock Crown Media Holdings Inc Crwn Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2007-03-13 by Abbott William J SEC CIK 1231425 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-07-019030.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1231425/0001181431-07-019030-index.htm

2007-03-12 Abbott William J (CIK 1231425) through Direct (Executive Vice President)

Invested in Crown Media Holdings Inc sold 6800 shares at $4.85 remaining shares owned 0

Class A Common Stock Crown Media Holdings Inc Crwn Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities


Filed on 2006-05-25 by Abbott William J SEC CIK 1231425 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-06-033103.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1231425/0001181431-06-033103-index.htm

2006-05-25 Abbott William J (CIK 1231425) through Direct (Executive Vice President)

Invested in Crown Media Holdings Inc bought 6800 shares at $4.10 remaining shares owned 6800

Class A Common Stock Crown Media Holdings Inc Crwn Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2004-08-04 by Abbott William J SEC CIK 1231425 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-04-038668.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1231425/0001181431-04-038668-index.htm

2004-05-28 Abbott William J (CIK 1231425) through Direct (Executive Vice President)

Invested in Crown Media Holdings Inc bought 60000 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 100460

Restricted Stock Units Crown Media Holdings Inc Crwn exercise price 0 has valueunderlying security shares 60000 underlying security title Class A Common Stock

f1 the restricted stock units were granted as of may 28, 2004 pursuant to the amended and restated crown media holdings, inc. 2000 long term incentive plan. the restricted stock units are subject to forfeiture until certain restrictions, including continued employment, have lapsed.
f2 one-third of 70% of the restricted stock units will vest on each of the first, second and third anniversaries of the grant date. the remaining 30% of the restricted stock units will vest on the third anniversary of the grant date only if certain conditions are met.
f3 the restricted stock units will be payable at the discretion of the company in either cash or class a common stock.