Abraham todd - direct investment history in Endologix inc de

Filed on 2015-11-17 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000157.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000157-index.htm

2015-11-13 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 1285 shares at $9.04 remaining shares owned 86821

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: F Payment of exercise price or tax liability by delivering or withholding securities

f2 withholding of shares to satisfy statutory tax withholding obligations related to the vested shares. the reporting person made a withholding election on november 13, 2015.


Filed on 2015-11-17 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000157.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000157-index.htm

2015-11-13 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 3417 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 88106

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 this award was originally reported on a form 4 filed with the securities and exchange commission on may 22, 2014. the related goal was achieved and shares vested.


Filed on 2015-11-03 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000149.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000149-index.htm

2015-11-03 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 2500 shares at $8.85 remaining shares owned 88106

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2015-06-01 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000101.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000101-index.htm

2015-05-28 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 22624 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 22624

Option To Purchase Endologix Inc De Elgx exercise date 2015-06-28 exercise price 16.59 has valueitem expiration due date 2025-05-28 underlying security shares 22624.0 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 options vest ratably over forty-eight months.


Filed on 2015-06-01 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000101.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000101-index.htm

2015-05-28 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 9042 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 85606

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f2 performance restricted stock unit award based on a regulatory milestone.


Filed on 2015-06-01 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000101.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000101-index.htm

2015-05-28 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 9042 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 76564

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 time based restricted stock unit award.


Filed on 2015-05-26 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000068.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000068-index.htm

2015-05-22 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 858 shares at $16.45 remaining shares owned 67522

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: F Payment of exercise price or tax liability by delivering or withholding securities

f2 withholding of shares to satisfy statutory tax withholding obligations related to the vested shares. the reporting person made a withholding election on may 22, 2015.


Filed on 2015-05-26 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001013606-15-000068.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001013606-15-000068-index.htm

2015-05-22 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 2283 shares at $0 remaining shares owned 68380

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 this award was originally reported on a form 4 filed with the securities and exchange commission on may, 22, 2014. 33% percent of the shares subject to this award vested upon one year of service.


Filed on 2014-05-27 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-037008.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-14-037008-index.htm

2014-05-22 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 17176 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 0

Option To Purchase Endologix Inc De Elgx exercise price 13.17 has valueitem expiration due date 2024-05-22 underlying security shares 17176 underlying security title Common Stock

f3 25% of the options vest on first anniversary and the remaining 75% of options vest ratably over the following thirty-six months.


Filed on 2014-05-27 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-037008.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-14-037008-index.htm

2014-05-22 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 6834 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 65437

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f2 performance restricted stock unit award based on clinical and revenue milestones.


Filed on 2014-05-27 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-14-037008.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-14-037008-index.htm

2014-05-22 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 6834 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 58603

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 time based restricted stock unit award.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 481 shares at $15.89 remaining shares owned 50899

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f2 shares sold were purchased on the open market.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 7213 shares at $15.90 remaining shares owned 51380

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f2 shares sold were purchased on the open market.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 1000 shares at $15.91 remaining shares owned 58593

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f2 shares sold were purchased on the open market.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 200 shares at $15.87 remaining shares owned 59593

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f1 shares sold were purchased from the company's employee stock purchase plan.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 700 shares at $15.88 remaining shares owned 59793

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f1 shares sold were purchased from the company's employee stock purchase plan.


Filed on 2013-08-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-13-039351.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-13-039351-index.htm

2013-08-02 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De sold 400 shares at $15.89 remaining shares owned 60493

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: S Open market or private sale of securities

f1 shares sold were purchased from the company's employee stock purchase plan.


Filed on 2012-10-02 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4/a

Accession 0001209191-12-047492.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-12-047492-index.htm

2012-09-09 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 28944 shares at $12.62 remaining shares owned 59138

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 25% vesting to occur upon the achievement of nellix device revenue target for a month.
f2 25% vesting to occur upon u.s. regulatory approval of nellix device.
f3 25% vesting to occur upon u.s. regulatory approval of ventana device.
f4 25% vesting to occur upon u.s.regulatory approval of a second-generation afx device.
f5 100% cliff vesting to occur 9/9/2016 in the event milestones are not achieved.


Filed on 2012-09-11 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-12-045048.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-12-045048-index.htm

2012-09-09 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 28944 shares at $12.62 remaining shares owned 59138

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: A Grant, award, or other acquisition

f1 25% vesting to occur upon u.s.regulatory approval of a second-generation afx device.
f2 25% vesting to occur upon u.s. regulatory approval of ventana device.
f3 25% vesting to occur upon the achievement of nellix device revenue target for a month.
f4 25% vesting to occur upon u.s. regulatory approval of nellix device.


Filed on 2012-08-01 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-12-039926.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-12-039926-index.htm

2012-08-01 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 1400 shares at $11.69 remaining shares owned 30194

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2012-08-01 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-12-039926.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-12-039926-index.htm

2012-08-01 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 100 shares at $11.67 remaining shares owned 28794

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2011-08-08 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-11-042955.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-11-042955-index.htm

2011-08-08 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 10000 shares at $8.00 remaining shares owned 20000

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2011-05-27 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-11-031678.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-11-031678-index.htm

2011-05-25 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 33000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 33000

Option To Purchase Endologix Inc De Elgx exercise date 2012-05-25 exercise price 8.26 has valueitem expiration due date 2021-05-25 underlying security shares 33000 underlying security title Comon Stock

f1 25% of options vest after one year of service. the remaining 75% of options vest ratably over the following thirty-six months.


Filed on 2011-02-25 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-11-012765.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-11-012765-index.htm

2011-02-25 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 5000 shares at $5.80 remaining shares owned 10000

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx Transaction code: P Open market or private purchase of securities


Filed on 2010-07-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 4

Accession 0001209191-10-037496.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-10-037496-index.htm

2010-07-01 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De bought 90000 shares at $0.00 remaining shares owned 90000

Option To Purchase Endologix Inc De Elgx exercise date 2011-07-01 exercise price 4.42 has valueitem expiration due date 2020-07-01 underlying security shares 90000 underlying security title Common Stock

f1 25% of the options vest after one year of service. the remaining 75% of options vest ratably over the following thirty-six months.


Filed on 2010-07-06 by Abraham Todd SEC CIK 1495747 Form 3

Accession 0001209191-10-037490.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1495747/0001209191-10-037490-index.htm

2010-07-01 Abraham Todd (CIK 1495747) through Direct (Vp Of Operations)

Invested in Endologix Inc De remaining shares owned 5000

Common Stock Endologix Inc De Elgx