Abruzzo elsa chi - direct investment history in Atricure inc

Filed on 2007-06-22 by Abruzzo Elsa Chi SEC CIK 1336062 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-07-041851.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1336062/0001181431-07-041851-index.htm

2007-06-20 Abruzzo Elsa Chi (CIK 1336062) through Direct (Vp Regulatoryclinical Affairs)

Invested in Atricure Inc bought 15000 shares remaining shares owned 15000

Stock Option Right To Buy Atricure Inc Atrc exercise date 2008-06-20 exercise price 9.50 has valueitem expiration due date 2017-06-20 underlying security shares 15000 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 not applicable.
f1 the option vests and is exercisable as to 25% of the shares on june 20, 2008 (one year from the date of grant) and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and is exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.


Filed on 2006-09-22 by Abruzzo Elsa Chi SEC CIK 1336062 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-06-054261.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1336062/0001181431-06-054261-index.htm

2006-09-06 Abruzzo Elsa Chi (CIK 1336062) through Direct (Vp Regulatoryclinicalaffairs)

Invested in Atricure Inc bought 8685 shares remaining shares owned 8685

Stock Option Right To Buy Atricure Inc Atrc exercise date 2007-09-06 exercise price 6.34 has valueitem expiration due date 2016-09-06 underlying security shares 8685 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 not applicable.
f1 the option vests and is exercisable as to 25% of the shares on september 6, 2007 (one year from the date of grant) and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and is exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.


Filed on 2005-12-09 by Abruzzo Elsa Chi SEC CIK 1336062 Form 4

Accession 0001181431-05-065796.txt Sec File: edgar/data/1336062/0001181431-05-065796-index.htm

2005-12-07 Abruzzo Elsa Chi (CIK 1336062) through Direct (Vp Regulatoryclinicalaffairs)

Invested in Atricure Inc bought 10000 shares remaining shares owned 10000

Stock Option Right To Buy Atricure Inc Atrc exercise date 2006-12-07 exercise price 13.18 has valueitem expiration due date 2015-12-07 underlying security shares 10000 underlying security title Common Stock

f2 not applicable.
f1 the option vests and is exercisable as to 25% of the shares on december 7, 2006 (one year from the date of grant) and the remaining 75% thereafter vests and is exercisable in equal monthly installments on the same day of the month over the following three years.